About

COMPUTER TIPS AND TRICKS.

How To Block Facebook On your computer

Hello,everyone today I am going to tell you how to block facebook from your computer.
I know nobody likes blocking facebook but if your exams or something important is going on this is a good trick to do so.
During my exams days I also used to block facebook as I was so much addicted to it.
And it helped me for getting good grades.
So,lets leave now and continue to how to block facebook on your computer.

HOW TO BLOCK FACEBOOK FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
1.First download Facebook Blocker by copying and pasting the URL in your browser given below.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ay5tawoi4hk98k8
2.Extract the file and right click on facebook blocker.exe and run its as administrator.
3.(Important)Press 1 in order to backup your files and to be on the safe side.

4.Now press 2 to block facebook from your computer.
5.It's now time to check that facebook is blocked or not.Do so by pressing 5.
6.Hope this helps you.If you have any problem please feel free to comment below.


IF YOU LIKED MY POST THEN PLEASE JOIN MY BLOG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment